Habitat for Humanity Apostle’s Build Saturday, July 8, 2017
- Work day begins at 8:00 a.m. and goes to 2:00 p.m.
- Water, coffee, and snacks will be provided.
- Volunteers are asked to bring their own refillable water bottles.
- All tools and equipment are provided.
- Wear close-toe shoes and suitable clothing for the weather
- Lunch will be provided by an area church
- Duties will include painting, flooring, and room trim.
Jenn Bise will have waivers for volunteers in the fellowship hall follow- ing this morning’s service. Contract church office for more information.